Developer: Elden Pixels
Steam: June 17th, 2020
Switch: September 29th, 2020
Customize how you play
- With our upgrade system you can choose how you want to play – Explorative, offensive or strategic. It’s your choice!
Exploration is rewarded
- Don’t leave any stone unturned, the world of Alwa is filled with secrets and finding them requires you to explore and solve puzzles
A non-linear experience
- Combining exploration and different item upgrades allows you to find your own way through this adventure
Looks and sounds amazing
- Enjoy crisp pixel-art combined with modern effects as well as a soundtrack made by chiptune extraordinaire RushJet1
A challenge awaits
- Quick reflexes are needed to navigate through the many challenging rooms and with easy-to-change settings anyone can enjoy Alwa’s Legacy
About Elden Pixels
Elden Pixels was founded in 2016 when a group of friends got together and started making the game Alwa’s Awakening. What started just like a small side project eventually turned into a real studio when the game became successful. Now the goal is to create fun, creative and cool games with a focus on gameplay.